First Post

Welcome to Dragons for Tea! (Why is it that whenever I say 'welcome to such and such' I automatically want to continue with 'the part of the show where Larry comes out and sings a silly song...')
      Yes. I have started another blog before this one. Yes. I totally abandoned that one. It was confusing and WAY too cluttered and you had to pay too much to get it onto Google. But now I'm using Blogger. So there.
       I'm still not expecting plethoras of people to rain from the skies and read my stuff, but I think this'll be a good way to get out my thoughts. And not in a 'I'm a soccer mom who hasn't heard of diaries and instead rants to Facebook' kind of way. I hope.
       The amount I post on this blog will also depend greatly on if my laptop/devices survive long enough to allow me to post. I don't have good technology luck. But heck, I don't believe in luck anyway! Aheh.
      I guess what I want to say in my first post is: If you're reading this, thanks for being here. A blog means literally nothing except a person crazily talking to themselves without readers. And as an author, I know readers mean...a lot. The most? I dunno. Just... a lot.
      If you love dragons, tea, and Tolkien, you'll probably love my blog. That's all I'm saying. Or maybe just be generally amused by my blog. Yeah, that sounds a bit better. I have to be honest and say that I only discovered that I liked tea recently, and always just thought it was for old ladies 💁.
I am a firm believer that if you can sit through a 14 hour Netflix binging session than you can sure as heck read the Lord of the Rings, for goodness sake. My wish that dragons exist is completely irrational and makes no sense in the fact that I'd probably be afraid of them if they did exist. HOWEVER, I will still pretend that if they did exist, I would invite them to tea. And, let's be honest, you'd probably want to come along. If not for the 'fantastic' conversation of talking with me, then just to see how a dragon would plausibly pick up a teacup...
      Okay, well, there really wasn't a point to this post other than to get something out there and to test that my website doesn't look stupid, so I guess I'll let you get back to the rest of you day and stop talking.

Comments

  1. ������ Can't wait to read your dragony-tea-loving-middle-earth-inspired thoughts ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail! I am looking forward to *coming up* with dragony-tea-loving-middle-earth-inspired thoughts...ahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts